Friday, December 24, 2010

MISSING

mas & me

me & jaam

adam, ada, me, sandra, shangeetha & vanessa


maksu shahidah & me

I found out that I respond to missing home kinda differently.
I find comfort in faces of those who are similar to those I know back home.
They can be my relative, a close friend, or just an acquaintance.
I may not be close to real them, but I tend to be very fond of their dopplegangers.
Is that freaky? Jaam would say, 'Ko kan pelik'. Haha, Guess that's true.
I have people here saying the same thing. Titi, 'Adam, kau ni pelik lah'. Haha.

I like the girl who takes care of the bag place at the library.
I would hope that she would be there when I got to the library.
And when she is there, we would exchange smiles.
I like her,
Cause she looks like Shangeetha.
I sayang Shangeetha lots & I think that were both great.
Both of us manage to survive a very complicated & hurtful part of friendship.
She's so much beautiful than she thinks. She's sweet, loves her family, and knows her responsibilities. She has a great smile, and a laugh like the sunshine.
Out of all the dopplegangers, I miss her the most.

I like a batch 23 senior cause he looks like Jaam.
I was going through facebook, and I saw his profile.
I was like, he seems like a nice guy, Ive seen him around.
I want to add him.
Then I was like, WHAT? I don't even know the guy.
Just because he looks like Jaam.
I knew Jaam as a colleague, but now he's one of my bestest friends.
He's the only Malay friend that I'm actually close with.
Finally my parents can give a sigh of relief. Haha.
Jaam is intelligent, determined and is a person of principle.
Sometimes, he's my inspiration.
But he's cursed. The poison of magic the gathering runs through his veins.
And now I'm cursed too. Haha.
Well, as long as were cursed together, I'm okay with it.
In the future, we'll just be 2 old guys with phDs playing cards.
That's not weird right?

I like Izza cause she looks like my aunt Shahidah.
Izza is my MSA boss. A hard core boss too. Haha. Hope she doesn't see this.
She's fair, has big eyes, athletic and participates in club activities.
And tough. Just like my Maksu Shahidah.
My aunt is 7 years older than me, she was in std1 when I was borned.
She's happily married with 3 kids going on 4.
People may feel she's kinda endearing at times,
but I feel that she's just perfect the way she is.
She's independent, determined and doesn't care what other people say,
An attribute that I respect and wish that I too can be like her.
She accomplished so much more when she was my age.
Now I can only study hard and make her proud.

I like a batch 27 junior cause she looks like Mas.
I don't know her name, but she's very pretty.
I think her boyfriend is a Radhi OAG wannabe, but Im not here to judge.
She looks like Mas. An RPS student.
At the time when I knew Mas, she was having a complicated love-life.
But I think thats settled.
I was kinda close to her and her gang.
Previously known as 'The Dangerous Gang', currently known as 'The Begonia Crew'
Honestly telling I like the previous name better. seriously,
The 4 of them are awesome. Mas, Jambu, Ateen & Fatin.
But they're all grown up now & they don't think hanging out with their
teacher is cool anymore. Especially when they all have
Radhi OAG wannabe boyfriends. Haha...ha.... :(

I like Ain cause she looks like Iza.
The first time I saw her I felt like there's something about her,
but I cant quite place my finger on it.
Then after a few days I found out why.
She looks almist exactly like Iza.
Hm.. Me and Iza didn't exactly part in best of terms.
We got to know each other, went on 2 dates, both at mcDs.
It was quite nice, too bad it didn't last.
It was my mistake mostly, and I kinda feel bad about it sometimes.
I started first, cause I thought there was chemistry between us.
But when she started playing hard to get, I bailed.
I know it's just a play, and it's not a no.
And most of the times can be read as a yes.
But at that time I just didn't put in my bestest effort.
Maybe after getting to know her, I know that i wasn't the one.
And I didn't like that she had ALOT of guy friends.
She went to do an umrah recently.

I like this Chinese guy from 27 cause he looks like Hafis
At first I mistook him for the guy that Naziera doesnt like.
And always ignored him. He's face was a little too sweet too.
But I always felt something about him thats familiar.
Then one day infront of AS it hit me,
He was exactly like Hafis, only taller. LOL.
Hafis was my housemate back in Perdana, he managed the house really.
He's an awesome guy. I admire him quite abit.
He's determined, hardworking, responsible & quite mature.
But at the same time, he had exquisite taste in music & television.
He's doing MBBS in MSU now, & trust me when I say, MSU is lucky to have him.
He stays up every night & only sleep fm 4-7/8pm the next day. WTG?

There's more, but these are the ones that I see often.
I don't necessarily miss them, I just like the people who look like them here.
But some I really do. I feel like spending time with the people here.
Ow. Now THAT sounds freaky. Me spending time with the girl at the bag place?
Talk about stigma. But I want to. That's how much I miss home.

No comments:

Post a Comment